2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 31 - MOTOR VEHICLES
CHAPTER 18 - COMMERCIAL VEHICLES
ARTICLE 8 - SIZE AND WEIGHT LIMITS
- SECTION 31-18-801 - Definitions.
- SECTION 31-18-802 - General requirements.
- SECTION 31-18-803 - Conditions for operating vehicles transporting other vehicles.
- SECTION 31-18-804 - Permits for and certain highways to carry, overweight and oversize vehicles; government vehicles.
- SECTION 31-18-805 - Penalties for violations; permit where vehicle or load cannot be dismantled; enforcement; fines.
- SECTION 31-18-806 - Adoption of greater size or weight limits comparable to federal limits.
- SECTION 31-18-807 - Special permits for certain combinations of vehicles.
- SECTION 31-18-808 - Towing oversize disabled vehicles.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.