2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 28 - LEGISLATURE
CHAPTER 5 - COMPENSATION OF MEMBERS
- SECTION 28-5-101 - Schedule of compensation, per diem and travel expenses.
- SECTION 28-5-102 - Computation of mileage.
- SECTION 28-5-103 - Additional compensation of president of senate and speaker of house.
- SECTION 28-5-104 - Repealed By Laws 2013, Ch. 35, § 1.
- SECTION 28-5-105 - Repealed By Laws 2013, Ch. 35, § 1.
- SECTION 28-5-106 - Constituent service allowance.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.