2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 27 - LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT
CHAPTER 9 - FAIR EMPLOYMENT PRACTICES
- SECTION 27-9-101 - Short title.
- SECTION 27-9-102 - Definitions.
- SECTION 27-9-103 - Repealed by Laws 1990, ch. 63, § 3.
- SECTION 27-9-104 - Powers and duties of department of employment.
- SECTION 27-9-105 - Discriminatory and unfair employment practices enumerated; limitations.
- SECTION 27-9-106 - Filing of complaint; determination; appeal for hearing.
- SECTION 27-9-107 - Repealed By Laws 2001, Ch. 162, § 2.
- SECTION 27-9-108 - Repealed By Laws 2001, Ch. 162, § 2.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.