2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 26 - INSURANCE CODE
CHAPTER 7 - INVESTMENTS
- SECTION 26-7-101 - Scope of chapter.
- SECTION 26-7-102 - Definitions of terms used in chapter; determination of net earnings.
- SECTION 26-7-103 - Eligible investments.
- SECTION 26-7-104 - General qualifications for investments.
- SECTION 26-7-105 - Investment authorization; record.
- SECTION 26-7-106 - Diversification of and limits on investments.
- SECTION 26-7-107 - Authorized investments.
- SECTION 26-7-108 - Policy loans.
- SECTION 26-7-109 - Collateral loans.
- SECTION 26-7-110 - Miscellaneous loans and investments.
- SECTION 26-7-111 - Security interest in chattels.
- SECTION 26-7-112 - Security interest in chattels; time limit for disposal.
- SECTION 26-7-113 - Disposal of ineligible investments; time limit for disposal.
- SECTION 26-7-114 - Disposal of ineligible investments; failure to dispose; disposal of ineligible investments unlawfully acquired.
- SECTION 26-7-115 - Prohibited investments; securities underwriting prohibited.
- SECTION 26-7-116 - Investments of foreign insurers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.