2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 26 - INSURANCE CODE
CHAPTER 31 - WYOMING INSURANCE GUARANTY ASSOCIATION ACT
- SECTION 26-31-101 - Short title.
- SECTION 26-31-102 - Applicability.
- SECTION 26-31-103 - Definitions.
- SECTION 26-31-104 - Association created; members; operation and exercise of powers.
- SECTION 26-31-105 - Board of directors.
- SECTION 26-31-106 - Duties and powers of association.
- SECTION 26-31-107 - Member insurer assessments.
- SECTION 26-31-108 - Plan of operation.
- SECTION 26-31-109 - Duties and powers of commissioner; judicial review.
- SECTION 26-31-110 - Insured's rights and liabilities; settlements binding on receiver or liquidator; priority of claims; statements to be filed with receiver or liquidator.
- SECTION 26-31-111 - Exhaustion of remedies under policy; claims recoverable from more than one association; claim limitation.
- SECTION 26-31-112 - Aids in detection and prevention of insurer insolvencies.
- SECTION 26-31-113 - Examination and regulation of association by commissioner; annual financial report.
- SECTION 26-31-114 - Exemption from payment of fees and taxes.
- SECTION 26-31-115 - Rates and premiums to be sufficient to recoup assessments paid to association.
- SECTION 26-31-116 - No liability for lawful action.
- SECTION 26-31-117 - Stay of proceedings against insolvent insurer; setting aside judgment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.