2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 26 - INSURANCE CODE
CHAPTER 28 - REHABILITATION AND LIQUIDATION
- SECTION 26-28-101 - Definitions.
- SECTION 26-28-102 - Delinquency proceedings; jurisdiction; venue; change of venue; exclusiveness of remedy; appeal.
- SECTION 26-28-103 - Delinquency proceedings; commencement.
- SECTION 26-28-104 - Injunctions.
- SECTION 26-28-105 - Grounds for receivership; rehabilitation of domestic insurer.
- SECTION 26-28-106 - Grounds for receivership; liquidation.
- SECTION 26-28-107 - Grounds for conservation; foreign insurers or alien insurers.
- SECTION 26-28-108 - Grounds for ancillary liquidation of foreign insurers.
- SECTION 26-28-109 - Order of rehabilitation.
- SECTION 26-28-110 - Order of liquidation.
- SECTION 26-28-111 - Order of conservation or ancillary liquidation of foreign or alien insurer.
- SECTION 26-28-112 - Conduct of delinquency proceedings; domestic and alien insurers.
- SECTION 26-28-113 - Conduct of delinquency proceedings; foreign insurers.
- SECTION 26-28-114 - Claims of nonresidents against domestic insurers.
- SECTION 26-28-115 - Claims against foreign insurers.
- SECTION 26-28-116 - Claims generally.
- SECTION 26-28-117 - Priority of certain claims.
- SECTION 26-28-118 - Attachment, garnishment or execution during pendency of delinquency proceedings.
- SECTION 26-28-119 - Sections constituting Uniform Insurers Liquidation Act; interpretation and construction.
- SECTION 26-28-120 - Deposit of monies collected.
- SECTION 26-28-121 - Commissioner exempt from payment of fees.
- SECTION 26-28-122 - Power of commissioner to borrow on pledge of assets.
- SECTION 26-28-123 - Date rights fixed on liquidation.
- SECTION 26-28-124 - Voidable transfers.
- SECTION 26-28-125 - Priority of distribution of an insolvent insurer's assets.
- SECTION 26-28-126 - Offsets.
- SECTION 26-28-127 - Allowance of certain claims after insolvency; entry of liquidation order.
- SECTION 26-28-128 - Order of insolvency; time to file claims after insolvency order; payment of claims; procedure.
- SECTION 26-28-129 - Report and petition for assessment.
- SECTION 26-28-130 - Order and levy of assessment.
- SECTION 26-28-131 - Assessment prima facie correct; notice of amount of assessment; proceedings to enforce payment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.