2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 26 - INSURANCE CODE
CHAPTER 16 - LIFE INSURANCE AND ANNUITY CONTRACTS
ARTICLE 4 - STANDARD NONFORFEITURE LAW FOR INDIVIDUAL DEFERRED ANNUITIES
- SECTION 26-16-401 - Short title.
- SECTION 26-16-402 - Applicability of article.
- SECTION 26-16-403 - Contract provisions.
- SECTION 26-16-404 - Minimum nonforfeiture amounts upon which certain minimum values are to be based.
- SECTION 26-16-405 - Present value of paid-up annuity benefits.
- SECTION 26-16-406 - Calculating cash surrender benefits available prior to contract maturity.
- SECTION 26-16-407 - Minimum paid-up annuity benefit available as a nonforfeiture option.
- SECTION 26-16-408 - Annuity contract optional maturity dates.
- SECTION 26-16-409 - Calculating benefits under contracts with fixed schedule considerations.
- SECTION 26-16-410 - Calculating minimum annuity and life insurance nonforfeiture benefits when included by rider or supplemental contract provision.
- SECTION 26-16-411 - Operative date of article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.