2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 26 - INSURANCE CODE
CHAPTER 16 - LIFE INSURANCE AND ANNUITY CONTRACTS
ARTICLE 2 - STANDARD NONFORFEITURE LAW
- SECTION 26-16-201 - Short title; policy issue date; valuation manual operative date.
- SECTION 26-16-202 - Policy provisions.
- SECTION 26-16-203 - Cash surrender values.
- SECTION 26-16-204 - Paid-up nonforfeiture benefits.
- SECTION 26-16-205 - Section applicability; adjusted premiums.
- SECTION 26-16-206 - Varying amount of insurance based on policy duration; uniform equivalent.
- SECTION 26-16-207 - Adjustment of premiums for benefits provided by rider or supplemental policy provision.
- SECTION 26-16-208 - Section applicability; calculation of certain adjusted premiums.
- SECTION 26-16-209 - Section applicability; premium adjustment for any policy; annual calculation; exception.
- SECTION 26-16-210 - Determination of specified life insurance plan premiums and benefits.
- SECTION 26-16-211 - Calculating cash surrender and paid-up nonforfeiture benefits for premium default other than on policy anniversary.
- SECTION 26-16-212 - Applicability of article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.