2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 26 - INSURANCE CODE
CHAPTER 15 - THE INSURANCE CONTRACT
ARTICLE 1 - IN GENERAL
- SECTION 26-15-101 - Scope of chapter.
- SECTION 26-15-102 - Life insurance upon individual or person in whom he has insurable interest; "insurable interest" defined.
- SECTION 26-15-103 - Life insurance for benefit of charitable institutions.
- SECTION 26-15-104 - Insurable interest in property; "insurable interest" defined.
- SECTION 26-15-105 - Purchase of life insurance by or for minors or any person of competent legal capacity.
- SECTION 26-15-106 - Application to be made by individual insured; exceptions.
- SECTION 26-15-107 - Alteration of application prohibited; exceptions.
- SECTION 26-15-108 - Application as evidence.
- SECTION 26-15-109 - Statements in applications as representations and not as warranties; misrepresentations.
- SECTION 26-15-110 - Filing and approval of application forms.
- SECTION 26-15-111 - Filing and approval of application forms; grounds for disapproval.
- SECTION 26-15-112 - Standard and uniform provisions of policies.
- SECTION 26-15-113 - Contents of policies generally.
- SECTION 26-15-114 - Additional policy contents.
- SECTION 26-15-115 - Adoption of charter and bylaws by reference prohibited.
- SECTION 26-15-116 - Execution of policies.
- SECTION 26-15-117 - Underwriters' and combination policies.
- SECTION 26-15-118 - Validity and construction of noncomplying policies.
- SECTION 26-15-119 - Binders and other contracts for temporary insurance.
- SECTION 26-15-120 - Delivery of policy; duplicate policies.
- SECTION 26-15-121 - Renewal by certificate or endorsement.
- SECTION 26-15-122 - Assignment of policies.
- SECTION 26-15-123 - Payment discharges insurer.
- SECTION 26-15-124 - Claim to be accepted or rejected; attorney's fee.
- SECTION 26-15-125 - Repealed by Laws 1993, ch. 1, § 2.
- SECTION 26-15-126 - Forms for proof of loss to be furnished.
- SECTION 26-15-127 - Uniform health insurance claim forms.
- SECTION 26-15-128 - Insurer's acts not constituting waiver of policy provisions or defenses.
- SECTION 26-15-129 - Exemption of proceeds; life insurance.
- SECTION 26-15-130 - Exemption of proceeds; disability insurance.
- SECTION 26-15-131 - Exemption of proceeds; group insurance.
- SECTION 26-15-132 - Exemption of proceeds; annuity contracts; assignability of rights.
- SECTION 26-15-133 - Retention of proceeds of policy by company.
- SECTION 26-15-134 - Venue of suits against insurers.
- SECTION 26-15-135 - Coverage of children.
- SECTION 26-15-136 - Assignment of insurance proceeds to doctor, hospital or state agency; lien for state care; notice of lien.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.