2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 26 - INSURANCE CODE
CHAPTER 14 - RATES AND RATING ORGANIZATIONS
- SECTION 26-14-101 - Purpose of chapter; liberal interpretation.
- SECTION 26-14-102 - Scope and applicability of chapter; liberal interpretation.
- SECTION 26-14-103 - Definitions.
- SECTION 26-14-104 - Competitive market presumed to exist.
- SECTION 26-14-105 - Rating standards; methods.
- SECTION 26-14-106 - Rate regulation.
- SECTION 26-14-107 - Filing of rates; supplementary rate information; supporting information; public inspection; consent to rates.
- SECTION 26-14-108 - Disapproval of rates; bases; procedures.
- SECTION 26-14-109 - Advisory organizations; registration required; authorized activities; availability of services.
- SECTION 26-14-110 - Records and reports; exchange of information.
- SECTION 26-14-111 - Insurers and advisory organizations; monopolies prohibited; agreements to adhere prohibited.
- SECTION 26-14-112 - Joint underwriting; pool and residual market activities.
- SECTION 26-14-113 - Examinations; records; costs; report in lieu of examination.
- SECTION 26-14-114 - Exemptions.
- SECTION 26-14-115 - Dividends.
- SECTION 26-14-116 - Penalties; technical violations; revocation and suspension of license; written orders; contents.
- SECTION 26-14-117 - Judicial review.
- SECTION 26-14-118 - Notice and hearing.
- SECTION 26-14-119 - Repealed by Laws 1994, ch. 86, § 3.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.