2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 25 - INSTITUTIONS OF THE STATE
CHAPTER 9 - VETERANS' HOME OF WYOMING
- SECTION 25-9-101 - Purpose; admission of veterans and veterans' dependents.
- SECTION 25-9-102 - When nonveterans permitted admission; preference to veterans and veterans' dependents.
- SECTION 25-9-103 - Acceptance of donations.
- SECTION 25-9-104 - Medical care of residents; burial of deceased residents.
- SECTION 25-9-105 - Disposition of monies received from national home for disabled volunteer soldiers.
- SECTION 25-9-106 - Chaplain; appointment; term; duties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.