2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 21 - EDUCATION
CHAPTER 17 - UNIVERSITY OF WYOMING
ARTICLE 2 - BOARD OF TRUSTEES
- SECTION 21-17-201 - Composition; appointment and qualifications of members generally; members ex officio; quorum.
- SECTION 21-17-202 - Term; appointment of additional trustees; appointment of successors; vacancies; members of faculty disqualified; removal.
- SECTION 21-17-203 - To be body corporate; powers, duties and functions generally.
- SECTION 21-17-204 - Additional powers and duties; sectarian or partisan instruction or test prohibited.
- SECTION 21-17-205 - Report.
- SECTION 21-17-206 - Secretary to take oath of office and administer oaths.
- SECTION 21-17-207 - University board composition; community college ex-officio member.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.