There is a newer version of this Article
2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 20 - DOMESTIC RELATIONS
CHAPTER 5 - CHILD CUSTODY
ARTICLE 4 - ENFORCEMENT
- SECTION 20-5-401 - Definitions.
- SECTION 20-5-402 - Enforcement under the Hague Convention.
- SECTION 20-5-403 - Duty to enforce.
- SECTION 20-5-404 - Temporary visitation.
- SECTION 20-5-405 - Registration of child custody determination.
- SECTION 20-5-406 - Enforcement of registered determination.
- SECTION 20-5-407 - Simultaneous proceedings.
- SECTION 20-5-408 - Expedited enforcement of child custody determination.
- SECTION 20-5-409 - Service of petition and order.
- SECTION 20-5-410 - Hearing and order.
- SECTION 20-5-411 - Warrant to take physical custody of a child.
- SECTION 20-5-412 - Costs, fees and expenses.
- SECTION 20-5-413 - Recognition and enforcement.
- SECTION 20-5-414 - Appeals.
- SECTION 20-5-415 - Role of prosecutor or other appropriate public official.
- SECTION 20-5-416 - Role of law enforcement.
- SECTION 20-5-417 - Costs and expenses.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.