2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 2 - WILLS, DECEDENTS' ESTATES AND PROBATE CODE
CHAPTER 6 - WILLS
ARTICLE 3 - ACTIONS TO SET ASIDE OR CONTEST
- SECTION 2-6-301 - Filing and contents of petition to revoke.
- SECTION 2-6-302 - Summons and notification; proceedings governed by civil rules.
- SECTION 2-6-303 - Annulment and revocation.
- SECTION 2-6-304 - Cessation of executor's powers; immunity.
- SECTION 2-6-305 - Liability for payment of contest costs.
- SECTION 2-6-306 - When probate deemed conclusive.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.