2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 19 - Defense Forces and Affairs
CHAPTER 14 - VETERANS
- SECTION 19-14-101 - Burial of indigents.
- SECTION 19-14-102 - Interview preference in public departments; qualifications.
- SECTION 19-14-103 - Honorably discharged considered to be sui juris as to G.I. bill of rights.
- SECTION 19-14-104 - Recordation of discharges.
- SECTION 19-14-105 - Use of pensions for support in state institutions prohibited; exception; penalty.
- SECTION 19-14-106 - Free tuition for education of war orphans and veterans; definitions.
- SECTION 19-14-107 - Creation of veterans' commission; composition; terms.
- SECTION 19-14-108 - Veterans' cemetery; acquisition and maintenance; eligibility for burial.
- SECTION 19-14-109 - Veteran burial teams.
- SECTION 19-14-110 - Description and declaration of Wyoming veterans' memorial museum.
- SECTION 19-14-111 - Employment; permissive preference in private employment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.