There is a newer version of this Article
2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 17 - CORPORATIONS, PARTNERSHIPS AND ASSOCIATIONS
CHAPTER 29 - WYOMING LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY ACT
ARTICLE 2 - FORMATION, ARTICLES OF ORGANIZATION AND OTHER FILINGS
- SECTION 17-29-201 - Formation of limited liability company; articles of organization.
- SECTION 17-29-202 - Amendment or restatement of articles of organization.
- SECTION 17-29-203 - Signing of records to be delivered for filing to secretary of state.
- SECTION 17-29-204 - Signing and filing pursuant to judicial order.
- SECTION 17-29-205 - Delivery to and filing of records by secretary of state; effective time and date.
- SECTION 17-29-206 - Correcting filed record.
- SECTION 17-29-207 - Liability for inaccurate information in filed record.
- SECTION 17-29-208 - Certificate of existence or authorization.
- SECTION 17-29-209 - Annual report for secretary of state.
- SECTION 17-29-210 - Fees; annual fee.
- SECTION 17-29-211 - Series of members, managers, transferable interests or assets.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.