There is a newer version of this Article
2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 17 - CORPORATIONS, PARTNERSHIPS AND ASSOCIATIONS
CHAPTER 29 - WYOMING LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY ACT
ARTICLE 11 - MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
- SECTION 17-29-1101 - Uniformity of application and construction.
- SECTION 17-29-1102 - Secretary of state powers.
- SECTION 17-29-1103 - Application to existing domestic limited liability companies.
- SECTION 17-29-1104 - Applications to qualified foreign limited liability companies.
- SECTION 17-29-1105 - Saving provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.