There is a newer version of this Chapter
2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 17 - CORPORATIONS, PARTNERSHIPS AND ASSOCIATIONS
CHAPTER 22 - UNIFORM UNINCORPORATED NONPROFIT ASSOCIATION ACT
- SECTION 17-22-101 - Short title.
- SECTION 17-22-102 - Definitions.
- SECTION 17-22-103 - Territorial application.
- SECTION 17-22-104 - Real and personal property; nonprofit association as legatee, devisee or beneficiary.
- SECTION 17-22-105 - Statement of authority as to real property.
- SECTION 17-22-106 - Liability in tort and contract.
- SECTION 17-22-107 - Capacity to assert and defend; standing.
- SECTION 17-22-108 - Effect of judgment or order.
- SECTION 17-22-109 - Disposition of personal property of inactive nonprofit association.
- SECTION 17-22-110 - Appointment of agent to receive service of process.
- SECTION 17-22-111 - Claim not abated by change of members of officers.
- SECTION 17-22-112 - Venue.
- SECTION 17-22-113 - Summons and complaint; service on whom.
- SECTION 17-22-114 - Transition concerning real and personal property.
- SECTION 17-22-115 - Savings clause.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.