2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 16 - CITY, COUNTY, STATE AND LOCAL POWERS
CHAPTER 4 - UNIFORM MUNICIPAL FISCAL PROCEDURES; PUBLIC RECORDS, DOCUMENTS AND MEETINGS
ARTICLE 2 - PUBLIC RECORDS
- SECTION 16-4-201 - Definitions.
- SECTION 16-4-202 - Right of inspection; rules and regulations; unavailability.
- SECTION 16-4-203 - Right of inspection; grounds for denial; access of news media; order permitting or restricting disclosure; exceptions.
- SECTION 16-4-204 - Right of inspection; copies, printouts or photographs; fees.
- SECTION 16-4-205 - Civil penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.