2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 15 - CITIES AND TOWNS
CHAPTER 11 - MUNICIPAL ELECTION PROVISIONS
ARTICLE 1 - OFFICES AND TERMS
- SECTION 15-11-101 - When offices filled.
- SECTION 15-11-102 - Officers of incorporated town; terms; how elected.
- SECTION 15-11-103 - Officers of first class city; terms; how elected.
- SECTION 15-11-104 - Officers in city or town with commission government; term; how elected.
- SECTION 15-11-105 - Officers in city or town with city manager government; terms; legislative authority; method of selection; alternative method.
- SECTION 15-11-106 - Term of office subject to termination.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.