2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 1 - CODE OF CIVIL PROCEDURE
CHAPTER 38 - WRONGFUL DEATH
- SECTION 1-38-101 - Actions for wrongful death which survive; proceedings against executor or administrator of person liable.
- SECTION 1-38-102 - Action to be brought by wrongful death representative; recovery exempt from debts; measure and element of damages; limitation of action.
- SECTION 1-38-103 - Appointment of wrongful death representative.
- SECTION 1-38-104 - Factors for determining wrongful death representative.
- SECTION 1-38-105 - Notice.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.