2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 1 - CODE OF CIVIL PROCEDURE
CHAPTER 10 - TENDER AND OFFER TO CONFESS JUDGMENT
- SECTION 1-10-101 - Tender of money before action.
- SECTION 1-10-102 - Tender of payment other than money or performance of labor.
- SECTION 1-10-103 - Offer to confess judgment before action brought.
- SECTION 1-10-104 - Offer in court to confess for part of claim or causes.
- SECTION 1-10-105 - Offer to confess not to affect trial.
- SECTION 1-10-106 - Applicability of confession of judgment provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.