2017 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 7 - CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
CHAPTER 20 - FAMILY VIOLENCE
- SECTION 7-20-101 - Definition of "peace officer".
- SECTION 7-20-102 - Arrests without warrant.
- SECTION 7-20-103 - Appearance in court; hearing; probation.
- SECTION 7-20-104 - Notice to victim of services and legal rights and remedies.
- SECTION 7-20-105 - Peace officer education and training.
- SECTION 7-20-106 - Civil or criminal liability of peace officer.
- SECTION 7-20-107 - Identification codes; reports.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.