2017 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 7 - CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
CHAPTER 18 - COMMUNITY CORRECTIONS
- SECTION 7-18-101 - Short title.
- SECTION 7-18-102 - Definitions.
- SECTION 7-18-103 - Establishment and operation of facilities and programs by local governments; screening procedures; acceptance or rejection of offenders, parolees or inmates.
- SECTION 7-18-104 - Establishment and operation of facilities or programs by nongovernmental agencies; required governmental approval; acceptance or rejection of offenders, parolees or inmates.
- SECTION 7-18-105 - Establishment of county boards; membership; terms of office; compensation; meetings; officers.
- SECTION 7-18-106 - Powers and duties of boards.
- SECTION 7-18-107 - Required guidelines in contracts; review by local government.
- SECTION 7-18-108 - Placement of offender in program by court; placement by department as administrative sanction.
- SECTION 7-18-109 - Transfer of inmate to facility by department.
- SECTION 7-18-110 - Authority of department of corrections to contract for services.
- SECTION 7-18-111 - Duties of department of corrections.
- SECTION 7-18-112 - Escape.
- SECTION 7-18-113 - Confinement of violators.
- SECTION 7-18-114 - Record and disbursement of wages; exemption from process; confidentiality of amount.
- SECTION 7-18-115 - Assignment of parolee to program by state board of parole; placement by department as administrative sanction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.