2017 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 7 - CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
CHAPTER 14 - REMEDY FOR VIOLATION OF CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS
- SECTION 7-14-101 - Definition of "this act"; commencement and conduct of proceedings.
- SECTION 7-14-102 - Contents of petition.
- SECTION 7-14-103 - Claims barred; applicability of act.
- SECTION 7-14-104 - No right to appointed counsel.
- SECTION 7-14-105 - Answer by state; withdrawal of petition; amendments and further pleadings.
- SECTION 7-14-106 - Evidence received by court; orders entered upon favorable finding; contents of final judgment or order.
- SECTION 7-14-107 - Appellate review.
- SECTION 7-14-108 - Existing statutory provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.