2017 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 7 - CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
CHAPTER 12 - APPEAL, EXCEPTIONS AND NEW TRIAL
ARTICLE 3 - NEW TRIAL
- SECTION 7-12-301 - Repealed by Laws 1988, ch. 46, § 2.
- SECTION 7-12-302 - Short title.
- SECTION 7-12-303 - New trial; motion for post-conviction testing of DNA; motion contents; sufficiency of allegations, consent to DNA sample; definitions.
- SECTION 7-12-304 - Service of process; response by the state; preservation of evidence.
- SECTION 7-12-305 - Review by the court; hearing on motion, findings; order.
- SECTION 7-12-306 - Designation of testing laboratory.
- SECTION 7-12-307 - Discovery.
- SECTION 7-12-308 - Right to counsel.
- SECTION 7-12-309 - Costs of testing.
- SECTION 7-12-310 - Order following testing.
- SECTION 7-12-311 - Victim notification.
- SECTION 7-12-312 - Rights not waived; refiling of uncharged offenses.
- SECTION 7-12-313 - Appeal.
- SECTION 7-12-314 - Subsequent motions.
- SECTION 7-12-315 - Consensual testing.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.