2017 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 35 - PUBLIC HEALTH AND SAFETY
CHAPTER 7 - FOOD AND DRUGS
ARTICLE 16 - DRUG DONATION PROGRAM
- SECTION 35-7-1601 - Short title.
- SECTION 35-7-1602 - Definitions.
- SECTION 35-7-1603 - Drug donation, redispensing and disposal program established; minimum requirements.
- SECTION 35-7-1604 - Program participants.
- SECTION 35-7-1605 - Participant immunity.
- SECTION 35-7-1606 - Rules and regulations; agency cooperation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.