2017 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 35 - PUBLIC HEALTH AND SAFETY
CHAPTER 20 - ADULT PROTECTIVE SERVICES
- SECTION 35-20-101 - Short title.
- SECTION 35-20-102 - Definitions.
- SECTION 35-20-103 - Reports of abuse, neglect, exploitation, intimidation or abandonment of vulnerable adult; reports maintained in central registry.
- SECTION 35-20-104 - Department to coordinate services; rules and regulations.
- SECTION 35-20-105 - Protective services; no services without consent; responsibility for costs.
- SECTION 35-20-106 - Petition by department when caregiver refuses to allow services; injunction.
- SECTION 35-20-107 - Emergency services.
- SECTION 35-20-108 - Records confidential; exception.
- SECTION 35-20-109 - Repealed By Laws 2002, Ch. 86, § 3.
- SECTION 35-20-110 - When access to vulnerable adult denied; injunction.
- SECTION 35-20-111 - Duty to report.
- SECTION 35-20-112 - Confidentiality of records; penalties; access to information.
- SECTION 35-20-113 - False report; penalty.
- SECTION 35-20-114 - Immunity.
- SECTION 35-20-115 - Central registry of adult protection cases; establishment; operation; amendment, expungement or removal of records; classification and expungement of reports; statement of person accused.
- SECTION 35-20-116 - Access to central registry records pertaining to adult protection cases; child and vulnerable adult abuse and registry account.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.