2017 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 35 - PUBLIC HEALTH AND SAFETY
CHAPTER 17 - PROFESSIONAL STANDARD REVIEW ORGANIZATIONS
- SECTION 35-17-101 - Definition.
- SECTION 35-17-102 - Authority to establish professional standard review organizations.
- SECTION 35-17-103 - Exemption from liability; exception.
- SECTION 35-17-104 - Exemption from liability for witnesses.
- SECTION 35-17-105 - Information of review organizations to be confidential and privileged.
- SECTION 35-17-106 - Election to be covered by federal immunity.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.