2017 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 35 - PUBLIC HEALTH AND SAFETY
CHAPTER 15 - ASSEMBLAGE OF PEOPLE
- SECTION 35-15-101 - Purpose of chapter.
- SECTION 35-15-102 - Chapter not applicable to certain political subdivisions.
- SECTION 35-15-103 - Definitions.
- SECTION 35-15-104 - License required to permit, advertise, organize or sell tickets to assemblage of 5,000 or more people.
- SECTION 35-15-105 - Separate license required for each day and location of assemblage of 5,000 or more people.
- SECTION 35-15-106 - Exception to license requirements.
- SECTION 35-15-107 - Requirements for license.
- SECTION 35-15-108 - Application for license; how made; contents.
- SECTION 35-15-109 - Application for license; processing; state agencies to make investigations, reports and recommendations on request.
- SECTION 35-15-110 - Revocation of license.
- SECTION 35-15-111 - Assembly held in violation of chapter deemed public nuisance; injunctive relief.
- SECTION 35-15-112 - Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.