2017 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 35 - PUBLIC HEALTH AND SAFETY
CHAPTER 10 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
ARTICLE 2 - FIREWORKS
- SECTION 35-10-201 - Definitions.
- SECTION 35-10-202 - Sale and use prohibited; exception.
- SECTION 35-10-203 - Permits for public displays required.
- SECTION 35-10-204 - Construction; exceptions.
- SECTION 35-10-205 - Further regulations by municipalities.
- SECTION 35-10-206 - Enforcement; disposal of seized fireworks.
- SECTION 35-10-207 - Penalties.
- SECTION 35-10-208 - County regulation of fireworks.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.