2017 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 31 - MOTOR VEHICLES
CHAPTER 5 - REGULATION OF TRAFFIC ON HIGHWAYS
ARTICLE 11 - ACCIDENTS
- SECTION 31-5-1101 - Duty to stop vehicle where accident involves death or personal injuries; penalties.
- SECTION 31-5-1102 - Duty to stop vehicle where accident involves damage to attended vehicle or property; penalty.
- SECTION 31-5-1103 - Duty to give information and render aid.
- SECTION 31-5-1104 - Duty upon colliding with unattended vehicle or property.
- SECTION 31-5-1105 - Notice required of driver.
- SECTION 31-5-1106 - Written reports required of police officers; reporting of vehicles struck by bullets.
- SECTION 31-5-1107 - Duty of occupant and owner when driver incapable of reporting.
- SECTION 31-5-1108 - Report forms; failure to make report; false report.
- SECTION 31-5-1109 - Repealed by Laws 1985, ch. 212, § 4.
- SECTION 31-5-1110 - Confidentiality of supplemental information to reports; use of reports as evidence; exceptions.
- SECTION 31-5-1111 - Reports required by municipalities.
- SECTION 31-5-1112 - Tabulation and analysis of reports.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.