2017 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 30 - MINES AND MINERALS
CHAPTER 3 - MINING SAFETY
ARTICLE 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
- SECTION 30-3-102 - Reasonable safety regulations and precautions; enumeration of general safety rules; hazards to be posted; care of tools.
- SECTION 30-3-103 - Protective gear and clothing to be worn; clothing and devices to meet safety standards.
- SECTION 30-3-104 - Working alone prohibited; exception.
- SECTION 30-3-105 - Bulletin boards to be maintained for posting rules and regulations.
- SECTION 30-3-106 - Permissible methane detector required; permissible methods of testing for methane; examination of underground mine by mine examiners; procedure; written record.
- SECTION 30-3-107 - Inspections for safety hazards.
- SECTION 30-3-108 - Requirements as to buildings generally; fire resistant structures required.
- SECTION 30-3-109 - Check-in and check-out system.
- SECTION 30-3-110 - Pits and quarries.
- SECTION 30-3-111 - Stairways and platforms.
- SECTION 30-3-112 - Roofs of mines; minimum standards; supports; inspection.
- SECTION 30-3-113 - Rock dusting in coal mines.
- SECTION 30-3-114 - Construction, installation and maintenance of track.
- SECTION 30-3-115 - Haulage roads; clearance space; shelter holes.
- SECTION 30-3-116 - Abandoned workings; posting at entrances; sealing or ventilation.
- SECTION 30-3-117 - Abandoned workings; precautions required when working place approaches.
- SECTION 30-3-118 - Surface outlets; rules specifying surface opening and escapeway requirements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.