There is a newer version of this Chapter
2017 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 25 - INSTITUTIONS OF THE STATE
CHAPTER 5 - LIFE RESOURCE CENTER
- SECTION 25-5-101 - Short title.
- SECTION 25-5-102 - Definitions.
- SECTION 25-5-103 - Wyoming life resource center established; purpose.
- SECTION 25-5-104 - Administration and management of center.
- SECTION 25-5-105 - Rules and regulations; reports.
- SECTION 25-5-106 - Donations for benefit of center; control and disposition thereof.
- SECTION 25-5-107 - Disposition of monies received from sale of products or as compensation.
- SECTION 25-5-108 - Appointment of program manager; duties; removal.
- SECTION 25-5-109 - Inability or refusal to pay for services.
- SECTION 25-5-110 - Special education for minors and costs thereof.
- SECTION 25-5-111 - Repealed by Laws 1986, ch. 25, § 3.
- SECTION 25-5-112 - Repealed by Laws 1986, ch. 25, § 3.
- SECTION 25-5-113 - Repealed by Laws 1986, ch. 25, § 3.
- SECTION 25-5-114 - Eligibility for admission; appropriateness of services.
- SECTION 25-5-115 - Preadmission screening for residential services; preparation and supervision thereof; disposition of findings.
- SECTION 25-5-116 - Individual program plan; preparation and supervision thereof; review.
- SECTION 25-5-117 - Admission for residential services; application and contents thereof; written copy of rights; appeal of denied admissions.
- SECTION 25-5-118 - Release of voluntary client upon request; exceptions.
- SECTION 25-5-119 - Involuntary admissions; application to district court; representation of proposed client; preadmission screening; notice; hearing; independent screening; admissibility.
- SECTION 25-5-120 - Court order setting hearing on involuntary application; service of notice; waiver.
- SECTION 25-5-121 - Rights of proposed client and notified persons; confidentiality of hearing; admissibility of screening reports; findings by court or jury; amendment of admission order.
- SECTION 25-5-122 - Appeals to supreme court; rules governing.
- SECTION 25-5-123 - Repealed By Laws 2008, Ch. 85, § 2.
- SECTION 25-5-124 - Discharge of clients by administrator or by court; appeals to department.
- SECTION 25-5-125 - Transfer of clients for temporary care and treatment; consent; costs to be paid by center; third-party obligations not limited.
- SECTION 25-5-126 - Contracts with other states for interstate transfer of clients; payment of expenses therefor.
- SECTION 25-5-127 - Repealed By Laws 2008, Ch. 85, § 2.
- SECTION 25-5-128 - Repealed By Laws 2008, Ch. 85, § 2.
- SECTION 25-5-129 - Admittance for temporary services; excepted provisions; limited duration.
- SECTION 25-5-130 - Consent and notice required before major surgery; exceptions.
- SECTION 25-5-131 - Confidentiality of records; exceptions; penalties for violations.
- SECTION 25-5-132 - No determination of incompetency; notification of rights; deniable rights and conditions therefor; undeniable rights.
- SECTION 25-5-133 - Restraint; conditions for use; strict administration of medication; prohibited uses.
- SECTION 25-5-134 - Employment of clients within institution; wages; duties; discharge for cause.
- SECTION 25-5-135 - Medications aides.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.