2017 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 22 - ELECTIONS
CHAPTER 4 - POLITICAL PARTIES
ARTICLE 1 - MAJOR POLITICAL PARTIES
- SECTION 22-4-101 - Application; composition, election and qualifications of county central committees; certificate of election.
- SECTION 22-4-102 - Repealed By Laws 1998, ch. 100, § 5.
- SECTION 22-4-103 - County central committee vacancies.
- SECTION 22-4-104 - County central committee organizational meeting; notice of meetings.
- SECTION 22-4-105 - County central committee odd year meeting; notice; election of chairman, state committeeman and committeewoman.
- SECTION 22-4-106 - County convention.
- SECTION 22-4-107 - County convention delegates.
- SECTION 22-4-108 - Delegates and alternates to state convention; county platform.
- SECTION 22-4-109 - Notice to state chairman of state committeeman and committeewoman.
- SECTION 22-4-110 - Composition of state central committee.
- SECTION 22-4-111 - State central committee organizational meeting; notice.
- SECTION 22-4-112 - State committeeman or committeewoman vacancies.
- SECTION 22-4-113 - Delegation of functions to subcommittees.
- SECTION 22-4-114 - Representation by proxy; qualifications.
- SECTION 22-4-115 - Date of party state convention.
- SECTION 22-4-116 - Calling of state convention; contents of notice.
- SECTION 22-4-117 - State convention members.
- SECTION 22-4-118 - State convention powers and duties.
- SECTION 22-4-119 - Certification and filing of rules and bylaws.
- SECTION 22-4-120 - Certification of presidential elector nominees and party officers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.