2017 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 21 - EDUCATION
CHAPTER 2 - THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE STATE SYSTEM OF EDUCATION AT THE STATE LEVEL
ARTICLE 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
- SECTION 21-2-101 - Application of Wyoming Administrative Procedure Act.
- SECTION 21-2-102 - Effect on functions and powers of board of trustees of University of Wyoming.
- SECTION 21-2-103 - Effect on functions and powers of community college commission.
- SECTION 21-2-104 - State department of education established; personnel; facilities.
- SECTION 21-2-105 - Delegation of duties of state superintendent.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.