2017 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 21 - EDUCATION
CHAPTER 18 - COMMUNITY COLLEGES
ARTICLE 3 - COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICTS
- SECTION 21-18-301 - Community college district to be body corporate; name.
- SECTION 21-18-302 - District board generally; quorum; organization; officers.
- SECTION 21-18-303 - District board generally; powers; board approved additional mill levy.
- SECTION 21-18-304 - District board generally; duties.
- SECTION 21-18-305 - Budget.
- SECTION 21-18-306 - Bonds of officers and employees.
- SECTION 21-18-307 - Admission of state high school graduates without examination.
- SECTION 21-18-308 - Number of board members; election; subdistricts; apportionment.
- SECTION 21-18-309 - First regular election of board; fiscal year.
- SECTION 21-18-310 - Annexation of additional counties into district; annexation election.
- SECTION 21-18-311 - Election for increase of tax mill levy; additional levy in excess of four mills; distribution of additional levy revenues.
- SECTION 21-18-312 - Formation of districts.
- SECTION 21-18-313 - Bond issues; revenue bonds.
- SECTION 21-18-314 - Bond issues; general obligation bonds; bond elections; bond tax levy.
- SECTION 21-18-315 - Bond issues; refunding.
- SECTION 21-18-316 - Liberal construction.
- SECTION 21-18-317 - Authority to provide educational program; scope and approval of program.
- SECTION 21-18-318 - Student electronic writings and other electronic communications; expectation of privacy.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.