2017 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 20 - DOMESTIC RELATIONS
CHAPTER 3 - DESERTION OF SPOUSE OR CHILDREN
- SECTION 20-3-101 - Desertion generally; penalty; public welfare funds; prisoner's earnings; temporary order for support.
- SECTION 20-3-102 - Ordering of payments for support in lieu of penalty; when authorized; term; release of defendant on probation; entering of recognizance; conditions of recognizance; providing for security.
- SECTION 20-3-103 - Ordering of payments for support in lieu of penalty; violation of order; trial; sentence; forfeiture of recognizance; disposition of sum recovered.
- SECTION 20-3-104 - Proving marriage, parenthood; spouses as witnesses; disclosure of confidential communications; desertion, neglect or refusal to support.
- SECTION 20-3-105 - Repealed by Laws 1986, ch. 67, § 2.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.