2017 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 2 - WILLS, DECEDENTS' ESTATES AND PROBATE CODE
CHAPTER 6 - WILLS
ARTICLE 1 - IN GENERAL
- SECTION 2-6-101 - Right to make and dispose; exception.
- SECTION 2-6-102 - All property deemed passed; "property" defined.
- SECTION 2-6-103 - Property passed may be governed by trust instrument.
- SECTION 2-6-104 - Law governing meaning and effect.
- SECTION 2-6-105 - Rules of construction and intention.
- SECTION 2-6-106 - Antilapse; deceased devisees; class gifts.
- SECTION 2-6-107 - Failure of a testamentary provision.
- SECTION 2-6-108 - Specific devise of securities; accessions; nonademption.
- SECTION 2-6-109 - Nonademption of specific devises where sold by conservator; exception; rights of specific devisee.
- SECTION 2-6-110 - Exercise of power of appointment.
- SECTION 2-6-111 - Nonexoneration.
- SECTION 2-6-112 - Will to be in writing; number and competency of witnesses; signature of testator; subscribing witness not to benefit; exception.
- SECTION 2-6-113 - Holographic will.
- SECTION 2-6-114 - Self-proving wills.
- SECTION 2-6-115 - Who may witness.
- SECTION 2-6-116 - Validity of execution.
- SECTION 2-6-117 - Revocation by writing or by act.
- SECTION 2-6-118 - Revocation by divorce or annulment; effect; revival; other changes excluded.
- SECTION 2-6-119 - Duty of custodian to deliver will; failure to comply; order to third persons.
- SECTION 2-6-120 - Notification of executor; disposition where no petition filed.
- SECTION 2-6-121 - Petition and procedure for filing of will without probate or administration.
- SECTION 2-6-122 - Petition and procedure for filing and probate of will without administration.
- SECTION 2-6-123 - Filing of will, with or without probate not to bar collection by affidavit.
- SECTION 2-6-124 - Written statement referred to in will disposing of certain personal property.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.