2017 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 2 - WILLS, DECEDENTS' ESTATES AND PROBATE CODE
CHAPTER 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
ARTICLE 2 - DISTRIBUTION BY AFFIDAVIT AND
- SECTION 2-1-201 - Payment of indebtedness and delivery of tangible personal property or instruments evidencing debt.
- SECTION 2-1-202 - Effect; refusal to pay, deliver.
- SECTION 2-1-203 - Deposits by minors or persons under a disability; joint and trust deposits; pay-on-death accounts.
- SECTION 2-1-204 - Collection of claims of certain creditors of decedent by affidavit.
- SECTION 2-1-205 - Summary procedure for distribution of personal or real property; application for decree; notice by publication; presumptive evidence of title; effect of false statements.
- SECTION 2-1-206 - Proof of publication and service; filing with clerk.
- SECTION 2-1-207 - Missing distributees.
- SECTION 2-1-208 - Venue generally.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.