2017 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 17 - CORPORATIONS, PARTNERSHIPS AND ASSOCIATIONS
CHAPTER 19 - WYOMING NONPROFIT CORPORATION ACT
ARTICLE 15 - FOREIGN CORPORATIONS
- SECTION 17-19-1501 - Authority to transact business required.
- SECTION 17-19-1502 - Consequences of transacting business without authority.
- SECTION 17-19-1503 - Application for certificate of authority.
- SECTION 17-19-1504 - Amended certificate of authority.
- SECTION 17-19-1505 - Effect of certificate of authority.
- SECTION 17-19-1506 - Corporate name of foreign corporation.
- SECTION 17-19-1507 - Registered office and registered agent of foreign corporation.
- SECTION 17-19-1508 - Repealed by Laws 2008, Ch. 90, § 3.
- SECTION 17-19-1509 - Repealed by Laws 2008, Ch. 90, § 3.
- SECTION 17-19-1510 - Repealed by Laws 2008, Ch. 90, § 3.
- SECTION 17-19-1520 - Withdrawal of foreign corporation.
- SECTION 17-19-1530 - Grounds for revocation.
- SECTION 17-19-1531 - Procedure and effect of revocation.
- SECTION 17-19-1532 - Appeal from revocation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.