2017 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 17 - CORPORATIONS, PARTNERSHIPS AND ASSOCIATIONS
CHAPTER 16 - WYOMING BUSINESS CORPORATION ACT
ARTICLE 13 - APPRAISAL RIGHTS
- SECTION 17-16-1301 - Definitions.
- SECTION 17-16-1302 - Right to appraisal.
- SECTION 17-16-1303 - Assertion of rights by nominees and beneficial owners.
- SECTION 17-16-1320 - Notice of appraisal rights.
- SECTION 17-16-1321 - Notice of intent to demand payment and consequences of voting or consenting.
- SECTION 17-16-1322 - Appraisal notice and form.
- SECTION 17-16-1323 - Perfection of rights; right to withdraw.
- SECTION 17-16-1324 - Payment.
- SECTION 17-16-1325 - After-acquired shares.
- SECTION 17-16-1326 - Procedure if shareholder dissatisfied with payment or offer.
- SECTION 17-16-1330 - Court action.
- SECTION 17-16-1331 - Court costs and counsel fees.
- SECTION 17-16-1340 - Other remedies limited.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.