2017 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 17 - CORPORATIONS, PARTNERSHIPS AND ASSOCIATIONS
CHAPTER 16 - WYOMING BUSINESS CORPORATION ACT
ARTICLE 10 - AMENDMENT OF ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION AND BYLAWS
- SECTION 17-16-1001 - Authority to amend.
- SECTION 17-16-1002 - Amendment before issuance of shares.
- SECTION 17-16-1003 - Amendment by board of directors and shareholders.
- SECTION 17-16-1004 - Voting on amendments by voting groups.
- SECTION 17-16-1005 - Amendment by board of directors.
- SECTION 17-16-1006 - Articles of amendment.
- SECTION 17-16-1007 - Restated articles of incorporation.
- SECTION 17-16-1008 - Amendment pursuant to court-ordered reorganization.
- SECTION 17-16-1009 - Effect of amendment.
- SECTION 17-16-1020 - Amendment by board of directors or shareholders.
- SECTION 17-16-1021 - Bylaw increasing quorum or voting requirement for directors.
- SECTION 17-16-1022 - Bylaw provisions relating to the election of directors.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.