2017 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 14 - CHILDREN
CHAPTER 2 - PARENTS
ARTICLE 9 - CHILD OF ASSISTED REPRODUCTION
- SECTION 14-2-901 - Scope of article.
- SECTION 14-2-902 - Parental status of donor.
- SECTION 14-2-903 - Paternity of child of assisted reproduction.
- SECTION 14-2-904 - Consent to assisted reproduction.
- SECTION 14-2-905 - Limitation on husband's dispute of paternity.
- SECTION 14-2-906 - Effect of dissolution of marriage or withdrawal of consent.
- SECTION 14-2-907 - Parental status of deceased individual.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.