2016 Wyoming Code
TITLE 6 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
CHAPTER 2 - OFFENSES AGAINST THE PERSON
ARTICLE 1 - HOMICIDE
- SECTION 6-2-101 - Murder in the first degree; penalty.
- SECTION 6-2-102 - Presentence hearing for murder in the first degree; mitigating and aggravating circumstances; effect of error in hearing.
- SECTION 6-2-103 - Review of death sentences; notice from clerk of trial court; factors to be considered by supreme court; disposition of appeal.
- SECTION 6-2-104 - Murder in the second degree; penalty.
- SECTION 6-2-105 - Manslaughter; penalty.
- SECTION 6-2-106 - Homicide by vehicle; aggravated homicide by vehicle; penalties.
- SECTION 6-2-107 - Criminally negligent homicide.
- SECTION 6-2-108 - Drug induced homicide; penalty.
- SECTION 6-2-109 - Sentencing enhancement for the homicide of a pregnant woman causing the involuntary termination of the pregnancy.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.