2016 Wyoming Code
TITLE 40 - TRADE AND COMMERCE
CHAPTER 9 - STANDARDS FOR NATURAL GAS
- SECTION 40-9-101 - Standard natural gas defined.
- SECTION 40-9-102 - Factors to be considered in fixing rates.
- SECTION 40-9-103 - Tests and report of state chemist upon complaint; use of results as evidence and in fixing rates.
- SECTION 40-9-104 - Municipality may require test every 3 months.
- SECTION 40-9-105 - Expense of tests charged to state university.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.