2016 Wyoming Code
TITLE 4 - TRUSTS
CHAPTER 10 - UNIFORM TRUST CODE
ARTICLE 5 - CREDITOR'S CLAIMS; SPENDTHRIFT AND DISCRETIONARY TRUSTS
- SECTION 4-10-501 - Rights of beneficiary's creditor or assignee.
- SECTION 4-10-502 - Spendthrift provision.
- SECTION 4-10-503 - Exceptions to spendthrift provision.
- SECTION 4-10-504 - Discretionary trusts; effect of standard.
- SECTION 4-10-505 - Standards of distribution.
- SECTION 4-10-505.1 - Power of appointment or withdrawal; claims of power holder's creditors.
- SECTION 4-10-506 - Creditor's claim against settlor.
- SECTION 4-10-507 - Limitation on action by creditors.
- SECTION 4-10-508 - Overdue mandatory distribution.
- SECTION 4-10-509 - Personal obligations of trustee.
- SECTION 4-10-510 - Creation of qualified spendthrift trust.
- SECTION 4-10-511 - Qualified trust property.
- SECTION 4-10-512 - Qualified transfers; exception.
- SECTION 4-10-513 - Other qualified transfers.
- SECTION 4-10-514 - Action brought pursuant to provisions of Uniform Fraudulent Transfers Act.
- SECTION 4-10-515 - Transfer by a trustee; time of transfer.
- SECTION 4-10-516 - Election to become a qualified spendthrift trust by existing trust.
- SECTION 4-10-517 - Rights of creditors or others with respect to qualified spendthrift trust.
- SECTION 4-10-518 - Actions prohibited if action by creditor would be barred.
- SECTION 4-10-519 - Multiple qualified transfers in same trust instrument.
- SECTION 4-10-520 - Limitations on qualified trust property.
- SECTION 4-10-521 - Avoidance of qualified transfer.
- SECTION 4-10-522 - Limitation or termination of authority of trustee upon court decision not to apply Wyoming law.
- SECTION 4-10-523 - Qualified transfer affidavit.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.