2016 Wyoming Code
TITLE 4 - TRUSTS
CHAPTER 10 - UNIFORM TRUST CODE
ARTICLE 10 - LIABILITY OF FIDUCIARIES AND RIGHTS OF PERSONS DEALING WITH FIDUCIARIES
- SECTION 4-10-1001 - Remedies for breach of trust.
- SECTION 4-10-1002 - Damages for breach of trust.
- SECTION 4-10-1003 - Damages in absence of breach.
- SECTION 4-10-1004 - Attorney's fees and costs.
- SECTION 4-10-1005 - Limitation of action against fiduciary.
- SECTION 4-10-1006 - Reliance on trust instrument.
- SECTION 4-10-1007 - Event affecting administration or distribution.
- SECTION 4-10-1008 - Exculpation of fiduciaries.
- SECTION 4-10-1009 - Beneficiary's consent, release or ratification.
- SECTION 4-10-1010 - Limitation on personal liability of fiduciary.
- SECTION 4-10-1011 - Liability of successor fiduciaries for actions of predecessor.
- SECTION 4-10-1012 - Interest of trustee as general partner.
- SECTION 4-10-1013 - Protection of person dealing with fiduciary.
- SECTION 4-10-1014 - Certification or affidavit of trust.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.