2016 Wyoming Code
TITLE 4 - TRUSTS
CHAPTER 10 - UNIFORM TRUST CODE
ARTICLE 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS AND DEFINITIONS
- SECTION 4-10-101 - Short title.
- SECTION 4-10-102 - Scope.
- SECTION 4-10-103 - Definitions.
- SECTION 4-10-104 - Knowledge.
- SECTION 4-10-105 - Default and mandatory rules.
- SECTION 4-10-106 - Common law of trusts; principles of equity.
- SECTION 4-10-107 - Governing law.
- SECTION 4-10-108 - Principal place of administration.
- SECTION 4-10-109 - Methods and waiver of notice.
- SECTION 4-10-110 - Others treated as qualified beneficiaries.
- SECTION 4-10-111 - Nonjudicial settlement agreements.
- SECTION 4-10-112 - Insurable interest of trustee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.