There is a newer version of the Wyoming Statutes
2016 Wyoming Code
TITLE 2 - WILLS, DECEDENTS' ESTATES AND PROBATE CODE
CHAPTER 7 - ADMINISTRATION OF ESTATES
ARTICLE 7 - CLAIMS AGAINST ESTATE
- SECTION 2-7-701 - Debts and charges; classification.
- SECTION 2-7-702 - Debts and charges; order of payment.
- SECTION 2-7-703 - Filing required; failure to do so constitutes bar; exceptions.
- SECTION 2-7-704 - Affidavit and other required supporting documentation.
- SECTION 2-7-705 - Future, contingent and unliquidated claims.
- SECTION 2-7-706 - Claim based on cause of action surviving decedent's death.
- SECTION 2-7-707 - Repayment of public assistance.
- SECTION 2-7-708 - Personal claims of personal representatives.
- SECTION 2-7-709 - Actions pending against decedent at time of death.
- SECTION 2-7-710 - Judgments rendered against decedent before death; execution thereon limited.
- SECTION 2-7-711 - Judgments rendered against decedent after death.
- SECTION 2-7-712 - Allowance and rejection of claims.
- SECTION 2-7-713 - Claims allowed in part.
- SECTION 2-7-714 - Claims barred by statute of limitations precluded.
- SECTION 2-7-715 - Adjudication of propriety in handling claims prior to final report.
- SECTION 2-7-716 - Stay of probate proceedings pending final disposition of claims and litigation.
- SECTION 2-7-717 - Action precluded until claim rejected; exception.
- SECTION 2-7-718 - Action on rejected claim; limitations.
- SECTION 2-7-719 - Certified copy of judgments to be filed; effect thereof.
- SECTION 2-7-720 - Short title; citation.
- SECTION 2-7-721 - Application of act.
- SECTION 2-7-722 - Presumptions as to applicability of act.
- SECTION 2-7-723 - Distribution of property upon death of a married person.
- SECTION 2-7-724 - Claim to community property; perfection of title in surviving spouse.
- SECTION 2-7-725 - Claim to community property; perfection of title to decedent's interest in community property.
- SECTION 2-7-726 - Rights of a purchaser for value; duty to inquire; rights to proceeds from sale or security interest.
- SECTION 2-7-727 - Rights of creditors not affected.
- SECTION 2-7-728 - Rights of spouses to alter interests in community property.
- SECTION 2-7-729 - Testamentary disposition limited.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.